Friday, September 4, 2009

To Yoke Ching

No matter how far we are from each other, I believe that our hearts will be together.

Friends that stand by your side when you are in troubles are true friends. Friends that won't expect any return from you, friends that won't deceive you, friends that won't be jealous of you, and friends that believe you with all their hearts, they are your true friends.

"You are my best friend." This is a brief but meaningful sentence. At least, it means a lot to me.

I know you want me to be great in my life. I believe that you want me to be happy with my life, where there's no sorrow or heart-rending events. I understand your hope of me being hardworking, and consistent in my studies and whatever I'm doing. You want us to be successful in the future. Even though you didn't really tell me all these, I can read what is in your heart.

I believe that people are born to be good, to be an angel. As I have told you before, it's the environment, bad exposures and wrong teachings that lead them the wrong way. So, forgive those that may have hurt you. Please don't let your heart walk the wrong path.

My friend,be patient and do believe in your ability. Whatever hardship you face, see it as a challenge that the God gives you. When you are helpless, disappointed or sad, remember, your best friend is always here to back you up.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Do take care of yourself well. I know you won't fall sick as often as I will. Take care of your diet. I don't want to see you turning into a pig next year. Do lower down your voice when you talk. Hehe. :P
Don't play too much. Study more. Other than that, skype more with me. Wahahahaha!

I'm going to miss you a lot. I know you will too.
I miss hugging you. I miss the time we've been together. I miss sleeping on the same bed with you (even though you hit me quite hard at night when we were sleeping). I miss watching you wash clothes. I miss the time we argue like an enemy (but we will always forgive each others after the fight with no hard feelings). I miss the time we revise microeconomics together. I miss your laugh. I miss your moon-like face. I miss hearing you call me "sei pat poh", "sei yeh", "yaksi", "soh gei". I miss fighting with you (which have been recorded by your roommate). I miss the time we criticizing people (but this is bad though). I miss singing with you in my room. I also miss molesting you. Haha!
p/s: Seriously, we are not lesbians.

3 comments:

YokeChing Lee said...

Sei Pat PO!!! seriously i am touched.... as for forgiving after arguing..was there even 'forgiving'? i can remember vividly that whenever we were arguing, we were always laughing..and to be honest, it was suppppeeer fun to argue with you!! ok, may be there were a few occasions when we got into real fights, but then again, there was really no grudge at all...and i know you would forgive me after you woke up ;) and what the heck/hell,*((, what moon-like face??????
There were just so many things that i can talk nonstop...lizard/human faces, and many many intimate things that are tooooo sensitive to share here...YMCA ahah!!

You know i will always be by your side, and remember i will always support whatever you decide...be it wrong or right, if you have done it, then i will support you!

Thank you for making my life at INTI beautiful, and for telling me every of your secret, and for being my best friend!




p/s: Yes, we are LESBIANS!!! YES WE ARE!!

Unknown said...

hey, as my true friend, if u see me doing the wrong decision, you should stop me but not support me.
You don't know what is moon-like face? Your face that looks that moon. XD
ya, I will forgive you after I wake up since I'll forget about the incident.
Lizard??? Intimate things? =.="
YMCA?! I've nvr been to YMCA with you. Hmm...or you mean someone else with me?
Not necessary to reply some sensitive questions here. You know what I mean. :P

Unknown said...

Oh shit! Didn't see the p/s. wth, don't ruin by market by saying that, yoke ching.
But we might be someday, esp after staying together for a very long time in US. Then Las Vegas is the place that we will be. Hahaha!

Run Devil Run + Love Light