Monday, September 14, 2009

Recently, there are many things happening in my life.
1st: TOEFL [12th Sept 2009]
Started preparing it on Wednesday. Went there with a plan to retake, but now still considering.
The night before Friday, talk to a friend of Kam. Only slept for 10 hours in 2 days. So, having Toefl during the period was tiring.
After the test, went to Sunway with Xiao Ting, Sin yi and the most adorable couple (Sik Hoe and Michelle). It was raining at that time. What did caring Sik Hoe do?


Third time to Sunway Pyramid. First time to Red Box. We sang for 3 hours more and spent 193MYR in total. *Sweat* Then, watched movie - Where Got Ghost. I'm not sure whether it's my the first time watching ghost movie or not (not really a ghost movie actually). Luckily I have my jacket to "protect" me from viewing it. Hahaha! Same goes to Sin Yi. But she seemed to be braver than me. In the end, we reached INTI quite late, around midnight. Since I was too tired, I slept like a pig once I reached my room; only woke up at 1pm the next day. =.="

2nd: Friendship Problems [13th Sept 2009]
It is the first time that I heard something like this, "you are too friendly, I'm not used to it", making me felt like a weirdo for being too friendly. I never know that being friendly can be a wrong thing to do. Aren't people who are Aries should be very friendly and active? Don't say that I blame all the things on horoscope, but I do believe some description and explanation of horoscope. Because of this pop-up problem, Kam, his friend and I weren't in the mood at all that night. [Sorry Kam, even though you have told me that it has nothing to do with me, but I still feel that I do have the responsibility in this matter.] What happened in the end? I slept less than 2 hours, as I only slept at 6.30 am the next day.

3rd: Skype + Accounting Test 1 [14th Sept 2009]
However, I need to clarify something. There's another reason for me to sleep late. It was because of knowing another new friend who is in Canada now. We skyped from midnight till morning. It's nice to know new friend. I was surprised that I managed to be quite energetic for my accounting test which was at 10 a.m. I guess bathing in the morning do freshen me up. Anyway, I ended up replenishing my energy level by sleeping from 4 p.m. - 8p.m.

Lesson learned:
Do not wait for someone who is not worth it. No matter what you feel, never forget what is the most important and appropriate thing to do. If possible, ignore what you feel so that you can concentrate in rational things that are going to affect your life profoundly.
Do not have to be so initiative in some of the things as people might get annoyed with you. So, just stay away.

6 comments:

who else lah? said...

haiy, ur habit of studying is still the old-wan-yen

Unknown said...

???
Who are u? So mysterious? ^^
I always study last minute. So, some of my friends wonder what will happen if wan yen suddenly study hard and consistently. But, I know that burning midnight oil is the worst method ever.

who else lah? said...

like that also don't know??? haiy, so disappointed!! who else will read your blog woh huh?? i think i am the only one lah!!

Unknown said...

ah ching ching? I really don't know.

ur dear said...

yalah, i am your only reader aren't i?

Unknown said...

what the hell! ki si la u. yak si! sei pat poh!
My habit of studying hasn't changed is bcz of u lo. you are not here anymore. Abandoned me and went to Seattle. Make me missing u everyday and night. So, decided to get married with me in california?

Run Devil Run + Love Light