Sunday, September 20, 2009

Homemade Mooncakes at Grandma's house

First time leaving my house after I reached SP. Where to go?
Of course is my grandma's house, with my sis.
Both of us went to visit our grandma, uncle and aunt.
In addition, we went there to learn how to make mooncakes.


This is the best red bean paste mooncake that we had made because it's too hard to make.
In case you haven't noticed, it is hello kitty shape.


This is the second best. (Made by my sis, then rescued by my aunt.)


And this is the one I made, the worst among the other two.
I can't even know that it is a hello kitty. Hahaha!


These two are the prettiest among all.


Here, we have mickey mouse, hello kitty and the others.


My aunt and Buami, making "kong zai pia" in the kitchen.


Ta-da! "kong zai pia" that are going into oven soon. Hehehe.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. Anticipating... =)

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light