Monday, September 28, 2009

Is It Just A Dream?

Today, I saw him online. It looks so real. But it also seems like a dream. I remember that I was just finished bathing, lying on the bed and thinking of him. Then, I checked on my tabs that were lagging. When I opened my msn, scrolling up and down to see if there's any updates, I saw him. The apple green which shows that he is online, has become so striking than usual. I sent messages but there's no reply. It looks so real but at the same time, maybe I was too tired, it looks like a dream. I was so excited but disappointed at the same time. Maybe he doesn't care about me anymore, but I do care about him. Anyway, I am still happy to know that he has recovered from illness. Even if that is just a dream, I'm still happy to be able to dream of him. =)
~~~
Exercise does make me feel healthy. It's good for the body system too as I really feel tired now. Wanted to sleep but, my heart is still hoping for something to happen. What an idiot I am. Hahaha!
~~~
It's all just a dream. A dream which I hope that it's just a dream. A dream which I hope that it will have a wonderful ending. A dream which I hope will be a reality that is not hurtful. It's just a dream afterall. Is it?
~~~
Yes. It's a dream that I shouldn't be dreaming anymore. I don't wanna be the same old me again. Thinking of someone too often isn't fun. He is always busy. He has his own plans. He has his own future, a bright one.
~~~
I need to have my own life, my own plans. I have to make myself busy. I must build my own future.
~~~
He told me that there's too few people that can overcome the reality. But, I don't think that is the cause now. People can overcome it, depending on how that person deals with the reality. Apparently, he chose the another way. He does work for what he wants. I believe that. It's just that there's always rankings for plans. =)

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light