Monday, September 21, 2009

5.0 Class Gathering, Year 2009

Today is a wonderful day afterall - played badminton in the afternoon with my sis, had dinner with my friend at secret recipe and at night, went to class gathering.
Long time didn't ride on Honda Civic. I love that car. Hehe, today I got the chance to ride in the car again. Still as sporty as before. 110km/h on small town road. I love the sound of the engine.
Next time I shall take photos of the car owner and the car. I planned to do so this evening but he didn't allow me to take even 1 photo of him. Ish...

Every year when there's Raya holiday, it's time to have class gathering!
As usual, the venue is at Old Town, at night.
After chatting there, definitely will go to K Box in Village Mall.
It's our next and last station.

^^@--Photos taken in Old Town--@^^

Wei Sheng (so-called Wayson), Choon Shian (s0-called Ah Ten) and Bao Quan (hiding himself).
Can't believe that Wayson wore our class T-shirt to the gathering.
Reason given: because he has no clothes to wear in SP. =.=" what the......


3 leng lui. Chooi Lin, Jooi Nin and Yi Xuan. 2 future doctors are here.


3 leng zai. KJ, KP, and KT. Haha!
KJ is good in studies (always the first in class);
KP is good in sports (most of the sports, esp basketball);
KT is good in music and singing (he can sing very well, the best singer in my class).


Yi Hui, Poh Li, Yimin and I.
Yi Hui: going to Germany soon.
Poh Li: studying in USM.
Yimin: good in singing and studying in UKM.
All are so clever.


Vinye (my lao po), Cai Li and I.
Coincidentally, Vinye wore the same type of clothes with me.
Vinye: USM; Cai Li: STPM, Form 6 in Sin Min.


And here we are, again.
There are still lots of photo. Too bad I don't have them with me now.
After I dl them from FB, if possible, I'll post them here. Hehehe!
Class 5.0 memories...Sweet sweet time.

Yeah! New photos grabbed from FB.

This is definitely taken after I left K Box. Guys~


Girls~ Have Fun!


Taken in old town, with my lovely nai ba, KJ.


With Yimin.


And the last one, photo of all of us that attended class gathering.
Class 5.0 is the best! Once a 5.0, always a 5.0 classmate.
Hooray! =)

3 comments:

Eigee dOlpHin said...

seems like old town n kbox hv bcum our gathering place for all the time~
wakaka~

Unknown said...

yayaya...bcz there's no where else to go. Sienz...SP ma...
Good luck in your examination. =D

Eigee dOlpHin said...

wat 2 do~
sp so smalll oni marr~
wakaka~
hmm~tqtq lo~
hehe~ ^^

Run Devil Run + Love Light