Friday, September 4, 2009

Short semester

Here it goes. Another new semester. My second last semester and first short semester.
I don't know whether I will be very busy or not. But, as far as I concern, there's a lot of things to do before and after the semester is over.

12th Sept - TOEFL ( haven't started preparing yet ) ; Yoke Ching will be leaving M'sia.
[sorry my dear. You know that I won't be able to hug you for the last time before you leave M'sia] So what? Right? True friendships will never be influenced by small matters like this.
29th Nov - Returning of "hiao" Edwin from Australia [A gathering is coming!]

What about Raya? Hmm...Maybe I'm not going back. I don't want to be a tuna just for 9 days of holiday. So? Going to rot in my room, or if possible, going to Genting Highland with siblings?
I have no idea. But one thing for sure, I'm not going back by bus nor flight. :)

New wishes:
Be healthy. [Ya right. I only know how to wish but never really put a real effort in making it becomes true.]
Be hardworking. [Said so for 2 sems d. Still, failed in the end. Too playful?]
Be independent. [Not independent enough yet. Still a long way to go.]

What Mr. Nathan has taught me last semester? Other than calculus 1, there are 3 words.
HUMBLE, KIND, and KNOWLEDGEABLE.
Did I manage to do all? No. I will only know the answer before I'm old or dying.

What's going to happen in this semester? Most people have no idea. I'm not a fortune teller but I know that this semester is going to be hectic.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light