Monday, September 28, 2009

Jogging Today

It has been awhile since the last time I jogged in INTI.
Now, it's time to start having the habit to jog every week, with the hope of becoming fatter.
My sis told me before that exercise is not just meant for those who want to keep fit, but also for those skinny people like me to gain weight. So, jogging is the most convenient way. I don't have to book court just for badminton, or to even pay for exercise.
So, today, I jogged with Marvin in INTI. We jogged for 20mins only but it was good enough for me already. I saw Jessica, Chloe, Fatin and her Malay friends there also, exercising. They are so lucky to have people to join them. Luckily, Marvin is willing to accompany me. Hehe!
Then, at 6pm, we went out to have dinner. 100 plus, yee mee are what we had for dinner.
(My purpose of having yee mee is because of the egg, of the protein. Hehe!)
Overall, today is better than the other days as I only on my RC this morning (10mins only). Then, I never go to FB anymore. Besides, it feels good to sweat! It would be better if I can play badminton at least 2 times a week. =(
Now it's time to bath since I'm done resting after my dinner. (Though it's unhealthy to bath after dinner.)

p/s: Thx for the dinner and the companion, Marvin. Thx for the invitation during lunch, Jan. =)

4 comments:

Behind the Closet said...

good way of keeping yourself healthy

Unknown said...

yaya. trying to gain weight. hope to be consistent in it but as always, I am not consistent in it. No determination. No will power as u do. envying~ hahaha!

Chloe^^ said...

u also veri lucky wat=)got people accompany u jogging~haha~and im exercising to keep fit!juz opposite to u la wei~dun make me so jealous la >_<''ARGH~haha~

Unknown said...

Chloe:
You jog with me la. want o not? sms me when you want to exercise. I'm on it. =D
Thx for leaving comment. =)

Run Devil Run + Love Light