Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Second Lunch + Pool Games

Exercise does help in my appetite. Just jogged yesterday and I can see the effect today. As usual, I have my lunch at 12pm. Then class starts from 12-2pm. But today, I had a SECOND lunch at 2pm! So hard to believe it. After having my spaghetti in bakery, I was still hungry actually. I thought of having another cheese cake in bakery but I didn't as my lunch for today already cost me 9.5MYR - vegetarian rice, honeydew, spaghetti.

I saw one good looking guy in bakery while I was waiting for my meal. I never thought that such guy would appear in INTI. Hmm...he is not really handsome. He looks very healthy, that kind of guy that exercises a lot. His skin is a bit dark, healthy skin that a sporty man should have. He has broad shoulders and with a height of 175cm and above. (Not so sure as I was sitting when he's walking out of bakery.) He wears spec which makes him look like ABC. His spec is just black without any other colors. It's just simple and nice. He is the type of natural good looking guy with no disguise. Just a simple white round collar T with a black knee-length pants plus a black back pack make him looks so attractive.

After having my second lunch alone, when I passed by the pool center, guess what I saw?
Him again. How come I've never met him when I was playing pool? Maybe I weren't so aware of the surrounding when I was playing pool. XD

It's good to see good looking guys here in INTI, even if there's only one. But now I'm in anti-love-relationship mode. Haha! So, just let my eyes enjoy the "look" only. =D

Didn't play pool for two weeks already. Time to brush up pool skills with my sifu. Later I still need to jog with Marvin. =)
~~~~~

Just came back from dinner with Duxson and Dolphin (sorry if I spelled your name wrongly).
I ended up jogging alone just now as Marvin was busy with his studies and assignment, I guess. My stamina today isn't as good as yesterday. And my legs are painful, the kind of feeling that I had when I joined the Penang Bridge marathon. I don't know whether I can still jog with Marvin tomorrow. But at least I sweat and I feel healthy. Total up, I had spent 14MYR today for 2 lunch and 1 dinner, excluding my supper that I might have later. Haha! I hope that I can gain weight. Even one kg is very significant for me since I have lost 2 kg before Raya. :(

Oh, forgot to mention about the pool games. I played pool with Meng Hon around 3pm. He was too tired until he lost in the games. We played only 4 games but I was happy as he said I've improved. Yeah! Then I played another 3 games with Jonathan. I discovered that guys don't like to accept money from girls. Jonathan refused to accept my money for the games as he said that he won't accept it when he's the one who invited me to play. =.=" Same thing goes to MJ. Last time I worked so hard to stuff money into his bag just to pay for the pool games. And, I succeeded! Hehehe! But this is only applicable to some of the guys. There are guys that won't hesitate to claim money from girls too. Haha!

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light