Thursday, September 17, 2009

Raya! 9 days! Hohoho!

Selamat Hari Raya to all Malaysians! Yahoo! 9 days of holiday.
Finally, my brother is willing to drive me home.
Whole family is getting together again!
Papa, mama, kor kor, jie jie and me, except my beloved Bobo.
What to do during these 9 days?
Planning...... Hmmm...

1st: 5.0 class gathering! [21st Sept] Yeah, can see KJ, the nai ba d. Miss him so much! This time, there will be less crowd. Some have flown to US, Japan, Australia...... =(

2nd: If possible, I hope to gather all my NS friends and meet all of them. Last time when they gathered, I wasn't able to attend. How sad it was.

3rd: Badminton! My favorite. I didn't play or even hold my racket in the last few holidays at all. As I couldn't find anyone to play with and Bao Quan they all bo jio me! Hate you guys!

4th: Bowling! Another one of my favorite hobbies. I played once during the last holiday until my arm was so painful. (Result of playing 3 hours nonstop with Kok Peng.)

5th: Go to Penang! Ask MJ out to pool?? Hmm...not sure about that.

6th: Play Diablo II with kor kor? Need to screw Diablo AGAIN as I forgot to enter the portal last time. =.=" I was so blurred.

However, all these wouldn't happen if no one is willing to drive me. Daddy, why don't you let me drive? :( I didn't drive for more than a year already. I also have a poor sense of direction. =.=

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light