Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Day in Hometown before Going Back to INTI (Raya holiday)

Today was quite wonderful. I met two of my friends today. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon.

Before I go back to INTI, I have the chance to see him again. Talking to him feels nice. Too bad I didn't get his photo and his car's photo. He didn't allow me to take. He said he's too ugly to take photo. That's why taking photo of him is the thing that he dislikes most. But, I think he is quite good looking. With fair skin, light brown+golden colored hair, and tall, he looks like a guy with mixed blood. He is such an adorable guy. He even apologized to me for not letting me to take photos of him because I look quite unhappy that time. But, before I stepped out of his car, he promised me to let me take next time. I don't know whether he will keep his promise or not, but I'm actually hoping that he will. Too bad he needed to go to bank today at 3p.m., if not, I would have asked him to play bowling with me.

So, I reached home by 2 sth. After having my lunch, which is rendang (my mom cooked it, very delicious), another friend called, asking me out to have laksa. Yeah! He owes me the laksa treat for one and a half year already. Hahaha! At last, he paid what he had promised. After having some chocolates and sugarcane, I was quite full. But, I went out with Wei Siang to search for our laksa. We went to a few places, unfortunately, most were closed. In the end, we had our laksa at 二街. I think it's the so-called "Wai Sek Gai".We ordered two laksa from two different stalls as the first one he ordered wasn't nice. So, he ordered another one for me. Hehe! After chit-chatting for awhile, I demanded to go to other places as I couldn't stand the heat there. Then, he said he wanted to drive me to Jubli Park to let me expose more to the sun. What an evil Wei Siang. However, we ended up at Vinye's house. Hahaha! She was shocked a bit (I think), when I called her and told her that I was outside her house. Since Wei Siang and Vinye both are studying in USM, we had a nice chatting together. Then, we leaved Vinye's house around 5p.m. and went to 大鼻 to have my coconut blend (椰搅). I reached home around 5.30p.m. because he has some sort of meeting to attend. What a busy guy. Another date I guess. Haha! His network is quite wide. Before I left, he even asked me to be fatter someday. He's looking forward to see me becoming fatter. He complained that he always sees the skinny me but never a chubby one. Ya ya ya, as if I'm forcing myself to be skinny.

So, I have decided, to have a half-cooked egg every morning if possible. But, one friend of mine, I forgot who told me, that it's unhealthy to have egg every day. He said he read an article about that before, saying that it's better to eat just an egg per week, instead of eating one per day. Ah, I think it's Chee Pin who told me this, the dislike-photo-taking guy. Then, my sis advised me to do pumping every day. So, I am hoping that I won't be lazy but be consistent with it. Doing pumping and having an egg per day so that I can build muscles. I thought of jogging in INTI but, somehow, I don't really like jogging. Playing badminton is a better sport for me even if I have to suffer from muscular pain, which I'm experiencing now.

Overall, it's a tiring but satisfying day, the last day of Raya holiday at home before I go back to INTI. Once the school reopens, a lot of things will be pestering me. Applications, translation, tests, assignments......bla...bla...bla...Hope that I can deal with them. I missed one important thing. My first and hoping that it's the only Toefl test result is coming out soon! No matter what I get, I'll just accept it. Don't let my emotion gets in the way. Same thing goes to my statistics test 1 result.
Sigh~

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light