Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pool & Badminton! Awesome!

Today is one delightful day! Slept for only 4hours, but was energetic enough to play pool and badminton.

Yeah! I get to play badminton, using my own racket in INTI. I think it's the third time I play in MPH, using my own badminton racket. This time, I played with Janice and her friend, Johan, who was my classmate too in last semester. I met some cool and super nice people, such as Chloe(econ classmate), Wilson, Eik Sheng(sorry, don't really know how to spell the name) and another two more guys (they didn't tell me their names, so...paisei la). Oh, I remember one, his name sounds like "kung-fu", my accounting classmate this sem. The other one was also my psycho classmate. So, eight of us, played badminton for two hours and had our dinner at 9pm. This is how college life should be.

Oh, forgot to mention about pool. I didn't plan to play today as I just played yesterday with Meng Hon. But since Meng Hon called me to play, so I played with him for a few games. I played with Xin Zhi for most of the time. Spent 8 bucks in pool and 14 bucks in dinner, I'm poor now. Really poor... :[
Can someone sponsor me? Tak ada money d. Kesiannya.

Now resting. I sweat a lot. Whole body is wet! I think I can even squeeze water out of my clothes. But I didn't feel tire when they said they want to leave for dinner. I am Sooo... into badminton! No doubt it's my favorite hobby. Today is really a very wonderful day. (If I don't have to do accounting and prepare for mid-term exams.) :(

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light