Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Calculus Test, MMP and Raya Holiday.

Wednesday...busiest day this week because I have 3 classes ( 6 hours ) . OMG, the raya holiday is just around the corner. I will be going back on the 26th Sep night. Actually, I don't feel like going back. Not because of not missing my family, it's just that after raya holiday, final will be just 20+ days away! On this friday, I'm going to have a calculus test which is 25 marks for my total calculus score. I've done badly in last time calculus test which makes me to be extremely hard to get A- in my calculus. Those silly mistakes in the first calculus test :-( ng ng ng!!!

Today, I went to sport hall to join MMP (mentor mentee program) with Ying Ting. Actually it's quite okay, not as boring as I thought but it's not so fun overall. Just that by joining it, I get to know a few people. The games are quite okay. The best part is the dinner part, haha! I had my dinner there. 3 fried nangka ( don't know what it's called in English ) are my dinner. It is so nice! I love it. This also means that later I'll have my supper, maybe I'll have it outside, depends on whether any friend is willing to go out with me and whether I have studied my calculus or not.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light