Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Socio Trial Outfit, the night before the trial.

Since I'm a lesbian in the socio trial civil case, I need to have a tom boy looks. So, I borrowed Marvin's black color shirt, Ying Ting's brown color pants, Emily's shoes and Yong Bin's white nike cap.


This were taken last night after I tried Marvin's clothes.











Ying Ting hiao po wanted to take picture with me.
I was trying to be cool and you see her. She was pretending to be my girl...eww! I prefer to have Sally Sax to be my girl since she is my lesbian partner in the trial.

Do I look cool in this picture?





Here she is again.


Hiao po Betty! ( Betty is her name in the trial)











The hiao po Ying Ting was wearing Sin Yi's cap.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any photo with Yong Bin's cap on.










Hiao Po Ah Ting and I were trying to be coool.

Haha!

Hence, we were doing this pose.













Acting cool again~









A serious tom boy face













This is what I look like when I'm wearing cap.

Cool, right?

Yeng leh?

Do I look handsome with the cap on?










I was trying to take nice and handsome picture.


See that sha po Ying Ting? Becoming a ghost beside me. Ruined my nice picture...sigh~

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light