Friday, October 17, 2008

Luck can change everything.

Have you ever thought or imagined about the life you are in now?
In the past, I thought my life will be just as normal as my sister or others. After SPM, apply to only matriculation and JPA. Usually the only path for me is form 6, just like my sister used to be because I know I will never get JPA or matriculation.

I never knew that my life when I am 18 will be what it's like right now. I also don't know that SPM has the power to change a person life so much.

Can you believe that a person who is always the bottom 6 in the class can have such luck to get what others thought he can't get? He himself also can't believe it.

Because of the good luck he has in SPM, his life changed totally from what he had expected. He also have a hard time in his studies because he is not as smart as others. He has not been so hardworking before in his life. In secondary school, he just fool around all the time. He is the naughty one and the joker. He didn't do his homework all the time and always copy others. He only studies the day before the test.

Everyday he didn't eat breakfast to school. Now, he eats breakfast almost everyday. He even cleans his own room which he won't do it in the past.

Because of this luck, he met the best lecturer ever. He learnt about many things. He realized how big the world is and how tiny he is. He learnt to be humble and tolerant.

Because of this luck, he had changed a lot. This luck opens a whole new world to him and put him in the reality world. In the past, he just lived in a fairy tale. Live happily without worry. Now, everyday he is worrying and feeling stress.

2 comments:

love said...

who is the he? u? y 'he'? u become gay already? and who is the best lecturer??

Unknown said...

"he" is used to represent a person. I used "he" so that people won't have to care about the gender. The best lecturer is Dr. Lim Ho Peng.

Run Devil Run + Love Light