Friday, October 17, 2008

The night after socio trial.

After having our dinner at 10 something, we went back to hostel and this is what we did.


This one is not taken after the trial. It is the picture of Betty (left) and June Job (right), which is taken during the mass suicide trial's break.
















Joanne took this picture when I was sitting at this position. She asked me to turn my face to the side.

















The security guard (left), Betty hiao po (middle) and June Job (right) are acting cool.

They will be the best friends ever!

hahaha!!!













Joanne tried to pose like she is my girlfriend. haiz...


















Joanne tried to be cool but she turns out to be not cool at all. haha!











Photo is taken outside yoke ching's room after we came back from the socio trial.















I'm acting cool, Joanne is being sweet. Such contrasting!
haha!!!















In this photo, the kiss that Joanne gave me makes me look like a small kid who is kissed by a pretty Jie Jie.
So sad... but maybe many guys hope that this will happen to them because Joanne is really pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you are a boy!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
chili padi!!!

Run Devil Run + Love Light