Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy October

After raya holiday, the life of hell has come. Damn busy!
2 CSC assignments, each contains 10 marks.
Sociology trial, 30 marks.
CSC test, 10 marks.
Sociology test, 5 marks.

At last, the socio trial has finished. Even though I lost the case, I didn't feel very sad. I just accept it.
I've done 1 of the CSC assignments too. Now only left the Front Page!
I suppose to have the tests this week and I didn't even start studying for them. But luckily both the tests are postponed to next week tuesday and wednesday. Still, there are not enough time to really study for them because I need time to complete my CSC assignment which is needed to pass up next tuesday. Hope that i manage to finish the front page assignment tomorrow.

Wah, so tired today. So late already. Can't stand any longer. Go to brush my teeth and sleep now.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light