Saturday, September 13, 2008

Play Badminton At INTI-UC Court (mph)

Today is the first time I play badminton at mph ( multipurpose hall). Only Jie Hui, Rachel and I went there. I didn't play badminton for a long time. The feeling of playing badminton in a badminton court is really fun and relaxing because there are no air resistance or any disturbance. I just wish that I can go back to my hometown and play with my former classmates. I must train badminton more often so that I can keep on improve on my skills. I'm looking forward for the next badminton game. I also hope that next time the badminton court has a badminton net because just now my friends and I played badminton without the net because unlike my hometown, INTI-UC do not supply nets. We need to bring our own nets. But this doesn't spoil my good mood today. haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aha.....so you are a big fan of badminton! i also like to play badminton, here in indonesia. 3 times a week. wanna play with me? ha...ha...


keep playing,

BADMINTON SHOTS

Run Devil Run + Love Light