Wednesday, September 10, 2008

At Last! Socio Test is Over!

After studying like hell for I don't know how many days, I took my sociology test. Out of thirty, I don't know how many marks I can get but I do hope the mark is high as I really study hard for this time. I don't know whether I do well in the test or not, but I do glad that it's over. This is the first time I really study hard. When I was in secondary school, I have never studied like this before, maybe only before important exam in the school, such as SPM and PMR. I can't imagine that I really do all the assignment that the teachers gave me, which is not my usual style. I was the bad, naughty and lazy student last time. I don't know when did I change. Maybe environment or the friends do have effect on me, making me change to a better student. I like this change. However, to maintain this change is not an easy task. I need to discipline myself, which is my weakest part. DISCIPLINE! If I could discipline myself, I wouldn't be playing games, watching movies, chatting...all the time without taking my studies seriously. I'm very impressed by people who can be consistent in his work and can achieve his dream no matter what happen, for instant, Dr. Lim Ho Peng. This is what I couldn't do it my whole life.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light