Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How is My College Life?

How do we live our college lives?
Most of friends said that as college students, we must enjoy life! Don't just study the whole day!
Ya, I also agree with them. For me, I think college students should enjoy life but it does not mean that we do not need to take care of our studies! All things must be balance. You can't be studying whole day! My teacher told me, we should study for 30 minutes, then we must take a 5 minutes break. Other than studies, we must also maintain the relationships with friends. To do so, we can't be in the room whole day, like a bear hibernates in a cave during winter. I recommend college students to have their own blogs. Blogging is not a waste of time. It's not only encouraging me to express myself, it's also acting as my public diary. I can refer back to all these posts after a few years, when all the things can be different then. I can recall all the golden memories that I have here. This is what we called "life experiences".
I think we should do all the crazy things when we have the chance to do so but DO NOT OVER THE BORDER. I've done some of the things that normal people won't practice. I slept with Ah Ching and Ah Ting on two combined beds. I created a game called "pok pok choi". We played water while we were bathing. We eat together, joke together, study together, play together... I just wish that time will stop here but it's impossible. What I can do now is cherish the time left for us to live together. :-(

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light