Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My First Night! 'o' !!!

I gave my first night to who? Ah Ching and Ah Ting. Actually nothing has happened. I just slept in their room last night. We combined the two beds and I slept at the middle. Ah Ching has invited me many times already. Since we were planning to study sociology together, so I decided to sleep in her room last night. That night wasn't a very good night because sleeping at the middle of two beds is not comfortable at all. Ah Ching's bed is newer than Ah Ting's bed, thus, one bed is higher than the other and I slept in the middle of both beds. Can you imagine it?
After I slept, Ah Ting opened the air-con which made the room became very cold. I was awaken by the coldness in the room. I was too lazy to move my body so I just ignored it. In the end, I am sick now-FLU. I didn't sleep well last night. Luckily, I still can remember a bit what I have studied last night. Ohya, today my stomach was very painful. I think it's caused by the "mua ji" that Ah Ting bought it from a club. Nevermind, since I'm feeling better now.
Okay, back to the first night. Even though I criticized on it, it will still be one of the memories I can't forget in my life. I won't forget the happy time that I had with Ah Ching and Ah Ting in 4th floor, Block S, INTI-UC. Oh, there's another add-on point. My butt has been molested by Ah Ting's leg 10 times. She used her leg to touch or push it when I was studying. Maybe she wanted to test the sponginess of it. Haha!!! Just kidding.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light