Thursday, September 4, 2008

ENL Presentation Has Over! What Things Come After It?

At last, my ENL presentation has over. I did not do well in this presentation. My english standard really have a huge gap between all my classmates. After this presentation, in the future, there will always be another one. I can't be lucky everytime in a presentation or interview. How am I going to face it in the future?
Next, it is the time to face my sociology test. I thought I can study tonight but I failed. I was watching movie the whole night while my roommate was studying. Really contrasting, right? Tomorrow is Friday! Is my friend, Ah Heong's birthday! Hope my friend, Ah Ching and I will have a "bear bear hong" night. Haha! I sure most people will not understand what is "bear bear hong". This is the secret between her and me. I don't know whether we can have a bear bear hong night because we need to study sociology. I think after socio, there will still be calculus. The second test for calculus. So depressed now but I still can't control myself not to play around but to concentrate on my studies. (sigh......)

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light