Friday, September 12, 2008

Second Trip To Giant Hypermarket!

After today morning class - sociology, I went back to my room and watched movie. At 12pm, I went out with my friends ( Jie Hui, Tzin Yee, Joyce, Ying Ting, Emily and Hae Ju) to Giant! We bought our daily stuffs there and ate our lunch at KFC! What a nice meal! Especially the cheesy wedges! OMG! It's damn nice even though the meal cost me RM 8.60. I bought biscuits, milk... I also bought a new clothes, peach color. I can't believe I can find a clothes that is my size and it's the style I like. It just cost me RM 8, very cheap, right? I spent about RM 40 in this trip.


This is me, wearing the new peach clothes and holding the horse toy of Ying Ting.


In Ying Ting's room. Her laptop and bed. I'm in my new top and a pair of normal shorts.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light