Thursday, September 4, 2008

.Which One is More Important? Happiness? Or Achievement ( dreams)?

I'm facing so many problems now. All these problems can only be solved by myself. When someone is having pressure, and I mean huge pressure, he won't be able to be happy or optimistic. He will lose his smile and cheerful face. He can't remember when is the last time he smiled. He certainly won't remember how his laugh was sounded. When everyone is improving but you are standing at the same place without even moving a step forward, what do you feel? Don't tell me you feel nothing. If you know the feeling, then you will know what I'm feeling right now.

Do you know that sometimes when a person is smiling, doesn't mean that he is happy? Even though you may think that the person is a very cheerful person and he smiles or laugh every single day, but is he really happy? I mean TRUE happiness. Someone told me a sentence before. He told me that "no matter you are sad or happy, you also have to live, then why don't you try to live your life happily?". I know the person is telling me the truth but, do you think that everyone is able to make himself happy everyday? I don't think so and it is true. However, we must also try our best to live happily, at least we try.

Most people think that we should pursue our own dreams and things that we want. If what we chase will only give us satisfaction but not happiness, then is it worth to be chased?

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light