Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CSC test has just over!

At last, my csc test is over. Actually the test is not so hard but because i didn't study hard enough, i left 2 essay questions blank. Thus, i lost 6 marks already. After the csc test is TOEFL class but i didn't go. Tomorrow I have a presentation, ENL presentation. Speaking is the thing that i scare the most, including interview. So I don't know whether I can succeed in the presentation or not. I haven't finish compiling or rearranging my ENL file too, which is needed to submit to my lecturer tomorrow. After tomorrow, I think I have to start studying again. This time will be sociology. Sociology mid-term test is coming soon! This time is not just 5 marks, it is 30 marks. Last time i didn't do well but luckily it is only 5 marks but this time I really need to make sure I will answer the essay questions good enough to get me at least 25 over 30, which is a very tough task. No point complaining now, right? So, I'm going to prepare my presentation and arrange my ENL file now.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light