Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Presentation and Sociology Test!!! :-(

Oh no! After csc, there is stil socio test! I thought it'll be on next Friday but the lecturer set it to be on Wednesday! Only have 1 week to study all the four chapters! This time the test is 30 marks, not like last time, only 5 marks... :-(

Tomorrow is my presentation day for ENL. Tonight i need to settle all the presentation thing, especially the timing. I must make sure I don't talk more than 7 minutes and not less than 5. My presentation mark is about 20%. It's quite a lot. So I must do well in it and gain confident in speaking through this presentation. I'm so scared! I'm bad in speaking and I'm always nervous in speaking, especially in oral test, presentation and interview! Don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. =.=

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light