Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spotted Handphone!

SE G900!!! I spotted this phone! Touch-screen, 2.4 inch screen, secondary video cam, 3G, WIFI, navigator, 99g, 160MB, 5 mega pixels (16x)....
AP: RM 900++
Ori: Around RM 1300
Color Available: Dark brown / dark red


For me, I prefer red color as my current phone K810i is also dark red. I don't know whether I'll buy it or not but I think this phone is quite nice. The design is also pretty. The price....er....RM 1300 is too much for me. What you guys think of this phone? I have read other people's comments about this phone. Some of them claimed that this phone has lag problem. Some said "so far so good". Some suggested that the lag problem can be solved by updating the software of the phone at SE service center. All the information that I wrote here can be gathered from the internet.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light