Saturday, April 4, 2009

DL

I feel glad that DL is safe and healthy now. At least he is still willing to answer my questions. His health condition has not become worse as the doctor does not increase the amount of his medication. Besides that, I can sense that he is happy now. These two play the most important roles for him. I'm glad that he's happy and healthy now.

He told me that he's chasing a girl right now and he used a lot of money on that. I hope that the girl that he's chasing will take care of him well, love him and will only bring happiness to him.

DL has grown up. He is not the little boy that I thought he was before. He asked me not to treat him as little boy for two times already. Yesterday was the second time. I think asking some stupid questions has become my bad habit. Maybe I care too much about him so I keep on asking him questions that make him think that I treat him like a child. But anyway, I will try not to ask so many questions. As long as I know that he is happy and healthy now, I will be happy as well. I just want to know how's his life now, whether he is happy or sad. This is all I'm asking for. I hope that I can be the one who can help him when he has problems.

p/s: thanks for giving me the chance to know about your life, DL
.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light