Monday, April 6, 2009

Rainy Day

Finally, I'm back in my sweet little room (if there is no rmt), eating my meal and blogging at the same time. I thought today would be a lousy and miserable day for me but, I have found one thing to make my day better.

Just now, I got back my economic test result. There are good news and bad news. The bad news is, I don't get full mark in that test and my group lost 3 marks in economic presentation. However, at least my marks in that test is not so low and I think the presentation is not bad also. =)

When I was on my way back to hostel, I feel motivated. I realize that what I get is what I've worked hard for it. So, if I did not do well in anything, especially tests or examination, I'm the one should be blamed. I may have worked very hard for the test but if it turns out to be bad, I can't blame others also as it might be the wrong technique that I used to study for the test. There's a lot of reasons for a particular incident to happen. I realize and understand that blaming others and finding excuse are the worst things to do.

The sky is raining heavily now. Sometimes, I like rain. You know why? Because I listen to nothing but the sound of rain. It's kind of peaceful although some people may find raining to be noisy. Someone has influenced me about my perception towards rain. When I was little, I disliked rainy days because I was scared of coldness and I didn't like the frightening thunder and lightning. However, DL likes rainy days. He told me about the things he wants to do during rainy days. I do not know whether he has achieved his dreams or not but I really hope that he will achieve them someday and I have the chance to experience them with him. Because of him, my feelings toward rain has changed. I remember last time Yoke Ching and I ran under the rain and felt the touch of rain on our skins. I don't know whether she enjoyed it but I really love that feeling. I wish that someday I will have the chance to experience the rain with him.

Ring!!! Time's up! No more blogging. Time to listen to the sound of rain. :D

2 comments:

无心 said...

Yr friend me was doing the stupid thing during the rainiy day,went out to play under the rain for 15min,jusy walk up n down.Like the feel so much la.haha...

Unknown said...

It's not a stupid thing at all. You didn't ask me out to play. I like that feeling. It's so comfortable. But why only for 15 minutes? You should have walked to my block and called me out to see. =(

Run Devil Run + Love Light