Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Last Test in This Long Semester.

Today, I slept at five something and woke up at 7:30 a.m. I can feel the weight in my head but I forced myself to wake up because today has chemistry test. 5 chapters in one night, horrible experience, right? Who asked me to be so addicted to blogging now? This is the opportunity cost that I need to pay. Luckily, I got friends to help me in test. Thanks to you guys. And my lecturer is such a nice teacher. XD

Anyway, the test has finally been over. I don't know how I did in the test. But for sure, I hope for the best since the test is 20 marks! Later at 12 p.m., I have economic class. So, I just drop by at the library to blog for awhile. Will my lecturer give back the economic test paper today? I'm wondering. I'm aiming for high score in that test. Even though it is just 10 marks, I hope to get full marks in it.

Final exam is coming very soon. I've not even started to revise any subjects. I think I should start studying now. ( But I think I won't carry out what I plan. ) This is me. Who knows me will know that I've not changed any. What a miserable me.

My friend, Yoke Ching asked me to study now. She doesn't want me to waste my time too much in blogging. I know whatever she did is for my own good. So, I think it's time for me to stop writing. See ya!

p/s: Thanks Yoke Ching. Don't be sad. I'll be by your side when you need me. Please share your problems or your feelings with me. I'll try my best to be the best listener that I can be. Don't give up. You are always the best to me.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light