Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 Morning In This Holiday

I bought a shirt today at the morning market. The color is quite special and it's cheap. If Yoke Ching see this, she sure thinks that this shirt is only RM 1 (like she always does.) While taking the photo of this shirt, I also took the photo of other shirts and things. You would see them later.

Purple color handbag that my mom bought at Thailand long time ago but no one is using it. So, maybe I'll take back to INTI. See first.

This is another handbag which is very convenient for me to match with any clothes as it's made from jeans. Stole it from my mom. (Not really, because I've asked her permission.)


Collection of soft toys that people gave to my sis and I. Almost all the soft toys are mine but the cow in the front is my sis 2009 present from my brother. The cute little puppy is my present from the person I love so much but......
The pooh and the pig was my b'day present when I was 15 years old (Form 3) from my k papa and my good friend (03). Haha.
The huge strawberry was my last year b'day present from my bf that he bought at Cameron Highland. (Received in last year Nov)
The one beside the cow, white color dog (I guess) was also my b'day present that my brother gave to me.


This shirt is this year b'day present 4 the one that gave me the cute little puppy when I was in Form 4. Hope you will always be happy and healthy. I know the time has come. I realize it. I won't be that stupid anymore. (Maybe I just can't do it) Haha...


I found this shirt at my mom's closet. Stole it. Hehehe! It's very nice and suitable for me to wear to class. Nice o not?


This is the one that I bought this morning. How much? Only RM 10. The clothes that are sold in my hometown are really cheap. Haha! Going to bring back to INTI. Yeah! New clothes. XD

Actually I bought some private things also. So, can't post them here. Haha...shy la...



No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light