Saturday, April 4, 2009

RM 1

Today after I went to dining hall to buy my lunch, on my way back to my hostel block, I dropped RM 1. A kind chinese guy saw it and returned the money to me. Suddenly, I feel blessed even though it's just 1 ringgit.

And I recognize the guy who returns me the money although I just saw him once on the road in INTI campus. He is a chinese guy, I think, as he speak mandarin with his friends. Maybe my memory power is better than I thought. Haha!

Recently, I found a drink which is quite cheap and nice. There are 3 flavors. One is green tea+apple flavor, another is green tea+forest fruits flavor but I didn't try the last flavor yet but I know its packaging is yellow in color.
The one at left is forest fruits flavor, right one is apple flavor.


At last, I've tasted all three flavors! Haha! This is green tea+lemon flavor.

-THE END-

2 comments:

ur stalker said...

wah, why suddenly didnthe yellow bottle pop up?? it was not here yesterday!!!!

Unknown said...

Because I've updated my blog today. What kind of question is that?Sweat~

Run Devil Run + Love Light