Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Friend - Osman

After psychology class, I'm free! No classes for today. Yahoo! ( Even though I need to wake up early in the morning to attend the class. )

After discussing with the lecturer about the division of group, I went back straight to my hostel. On the way, guess what? I bumped into the guy that I met last time in AO. He's a nice guy, I think. And apparently, he remembers me. After starting a conversation with a greet, we started to introduce ourselves. His name is Osman. I think he's an international student but I don't know which country he's from. I also don't know which block he's staying but for sure, he's living nearby as we met at block N. He promised me that he'll tell me everything about him the next time we meet, which I don't knw when. Haha!

Actually he's on his way to class and when I met him, it's already 10:10a.m., which means he was already late to a class named "digital....". Ok, I admit it. I forgot about it, because the name sounds complicated and sophisticated. I felt so bad as I stole his time by chatting with him for like 5 minutes, I guess. I'm sorry, Osman. But he's really nice to talk to, so I failed to keep my mouth shut even though I'm a quiet and shy girl. Ok, don't bother about what I had just said. I know what you are thinking. ( I'm a self-absorbed girl, right? )

Ya, we did exchange phone numbers. By the way, I feel...erm...maybe happy? I don't know what are the other words I can use to describe my feelings now. To be simple, I am in a good mood right now. Getting to know a new friend is a good thing afterall. So, I must learn how to socialize with people. I admit that I'm not pro in socializing. Actually, I think I'm kinda terrible in this area. I don't know what topic I should talk to people, how to start a good conversation, or how to stay in a conversation. But, we are born to learn. =)

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light