Friday, May 29, 2009

First Time Being Tagged. (Ei gee ooi, Ei gee ooi)

1. Beside your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed? [My cute little pillow and my bf's cheeks, i guess.]
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? [sleep for 5hours more only, but still quite invigorative.]
3. Who was the last person/people you took a picture with? [hmm...can't really rmb, i think it's Ai Theng.]
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled? [in the past, yes! now? definitely not.]
5. Will you donate blood? [I will if I could. haha! but it's impossible for me to reach the requirements.]
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? [I have more than one now. hehe.]
7. Do you want someone to be dead? [No, it's so cruel. wait...maybe those cruel criminals or inhumane rapist.]
8. What does your last text message say? [bf said he had headache. slept for whole day and he missed me. ^^]
9. What are you thinking right now? [Why am I stuck here to answer these questions?]
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now? [Not really. want to bath and blog. need some private space now.]
11. What was the time you went to bed last night? [2am]
12. Where did you buy tee you are waering right now? [Janice gave me that shirt. Haha! Because it's shrunken after being in the dryer.]
13. Is someone on your mind right now? [ya, Janice(as i just mentioned), my bf(usually in my mind) and ei gee that tagged me.]
14. Who was the last person who text you? [Kim Ping=my boyfriend]

tag:
1.Janice
2.Mern Jie
3.Emily
4.Marvin
5.Sujia
6.Joanne Lee
7.Sin Yi, Heng
8.Wei Siang
9.Kian Hui

15. Who is No.2 having a relationship with? [I guess it's jesslyn.(just guessing)]
16. Is No.3 is male or female? [female]
17. If No.7 and No.1 get togather, would it be good? [both of them are female! and they are absolutely not lesbians. so, what do u think?]
18. What is No.1 studying about? [Economics.]
19. When was the last time you chatted with them? [recently. but not all. Kian Hui has been 2 years already.]
20. Is No.4 single? [ya]
21. Say something about No.2 [good luck in it. u knw what i mean with "it". haha.]
22. What do you thing No.3 and No.6 being togather? [AGAIN, both of them are female. haha!]
23. Describe No.9 [About him...emm...not really close with him. But i guess he's a nice guy and his appearance is quite ok.]
24. What will you do if No.6 and No.7 fight? [calm them down and try to get them back together as friends. Nah, they won't fight la. seriously. Both of them are kind and good ppl.]
25. Do you like No.8? [He is a friend that I met when I was doing a part time job in Giant Hypermarket. He is a nice guy. So, just a friend.]

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light