Friday, May 29, 2009

Childhood Dream Comes True

I've been loving pool since I was little.
Guess what?
Today, finally I get to play pool!
Yippee!
Even though I'm suck in it.
(I'm first-time player, what do u expect?)

Fortunately, I asked Meng Hon to join me.
He taught me how to hold the stick and the pose.
Kam and Hao Xiang didn't really teach me the right way.
They just taught me the rules.
And the difference between pool and snooker.
The while ball always jumped when I hit it.
Lousy skill.
And it always ran straight to the hole.

Played for less than 2 hours.
Satisfied.
Cost: RM 15 ++
Bring back: experience+excitement+good mood
In the end, I think it's worth.
Waiting for the next pool game.
Hehehe!
Too bad I don't have camera to capture the cool poses.=(

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light