Saturday, May 16, 2009

In Calculus 1 Class (Tuesday)

12th of May 2009 (Tuesday)

As you can read from the title - this picture was taken in calculus class. 12p.m. - 2p.m.


Left: Kam ;Right: Yong Bin (the one with a bread in this hands, haha! XD)

What can you see in this picture?
One with his hand on this face, another with his bread in his hands?

Both of them have class from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., then 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pity, right? Both were hungry and tired.

I volunteered myself to da bao for Yong Bin caz I met him outside the library at around 10a.m.
But, he was going to class, and rejected my help.
ENG GAI! haha!
(Please don't misunderstand, no hard feelings, really.)

This picture was taken because I think it's kind of funny.
And I was too bored at that time.

Just want to clarify something - both of them know that I'm going to post it on blog.
:P !Hehehe! :P
n.n

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light