Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Day After Second Sem Final Exam.

19th of April 2009...

One sms received...

"Do you have any meat or food?"
Weird...
Doo...doo...doo... (calling)
Actually, my friend saw a cat and he thought the cat was very hungry. (What a nice guy.)

So, I decided to help him.
The little kitty kept on biting his fingers and toes. That's why he thought it's hungry.

We brought the kitty to dining hall.
Bought chocolate swiss roll for it (what a lucky kitty.)
And you know what? After eating a few pieces of swiss roll, it stopped.
Then, he asked me to buy a bottle of mineral water for it.
(He thought the swiss roll was too dry.)

That kitty was very insolent.
It didn't care or even appreciate what we had done for it.
Too bad you guys can't see the face of that heartless kitten.

Hence, I asked him to take photos of that kitty so that I can post it on my blog.
(But I forgot to blog it until now.)

So, beware of this kitty.
Don't get cheated by it.
Haha! Just kidding. If you see it, please help it. Maybe it really needs our help.
XD

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light