Monday, November 23, 2009

What Is Today's Lunch?

Again, mom didn't cook today. This is what happen when she has morning shift. My dad usually da-bao food outside. Sometimes I also "tumpang". Today is a bit different since I'm going to cook my own meal.

What is the menu for noon?
Spaghetti!!!

Sliced mushrooms and some small prawns are added into my spaghetti. (Can't just have the noodles only, right?)
Sauce? Don't expect me to prepare the sauce. Hahaha! I'm a lousy chef. (Bought from hypermarket la!) XD
Cook the noodles... bla bla bla bla bla......

And, in the end?
Ta-da!

[ MY LUNCH ]

After having the main course, since I was in the good mood, took two red apples and cut them into pieces. This process is much easier than preparing spaghetti.


After working on these two recent posts, I realize that I really need a camera!!! Or a handphone which can snap picture would be very helpful, as I don't wanna use my laptop integrated webcam to take picture anymore! It's suffering...

2 comments:

saya lah said...

buy a cellphone with camera function..easier to bring around, and no need to jaga both camera and cellphone at the same time (in case they are stolen i meant), and it is quite troublesome to bring along camera all the time...mine megapixel is of 2, and the quality is good, has many function and can adjust many things LG cu915 model...paid only usd 10 for that cos i was signing up for the telco contract

Unknown said...

damn nice! but I planned to buy a camera. Then, I will chg phone in US if saya punya phone rosak.

Run Devil Run + Love Light