Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thank you and sorry

I thought I have changed but now I know I never did.
Always be the one that hurts people.
So, stay away and don't ever be close to me.
I just want to be with me.
I just want to be alone.
Relying only to myself.
Being just a person that no one knows.
Sorry is the only thing I can say to them.
Apologize is the only thing I can do.
Staying away is what I should do.
Not to bother people.
Not to be with anyone.
Just, with myself.
I appreciate what you have told me.
I really do.
I appreciate what you have done for me.
I really do.
Thanks to all of you who have helped me.
I really do.
Thank you and sorry.

3 comments:

ching said...

apa salah??

shi ning said...

why so emo ar?

Unknown said...

I'm fine now. Thanks for asking.
Shi Ning, if anything happens, I know I will still have you. Thank you.

Ching: I told you d. In fb last time.

Run Devil Run + Love Light