Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weight Gained

Seems like exercising can really help me to gain weight. 1st thing to do after reaching home - measure my weight! XD

Guess what? I gained weight! Even though it's not very heavy for others but to me, this weight is the heaviest that I get since I was born - 37 kg. Since Raya, when I found out that I lost 2kg, only 34kg. I was so sad. But now, unbelievable! I have gained 3 kg this time. Yeah! New record created!

Hoping to gain more. This discovery motivates me to continue with my gain-weight plan.
Decided:
-To exercise almost every day if possible, mainly jogging with my dad.
-To eat an egg per day, no matter it's breakfast or eat it with my cintan mee as supper.
-To have every meal, no skipping.
-To eat chocolate every day and drink a lot of water (so that I won't have fever or constipation).
-To wake up early and sleep early. (this is the least possible thing for me to do).




SMILE!!! Life is full with sufferings and happiness. You just have to deal with both of them equally. Try to maximize the happiness and reduce the pain. Find the balance yourself in your life. SMILE ALWAYS AND HAVE FUN!!! =D

2 comments:

yoke said...

sei pat poh stop bragging!

Unknown said...

eh, i gained weight, u should be congratulating me!

Run Devil Run + Love Light