Sunday, November 22, 2009

CNY Clothes!!!

What I would do end of every year - buying new clothes for CNY!!!
Best part of my holiday.
This year, I've bought most of them in a very short period.
4 shirts and a cap in 2 hours.
A short pants and a dress the next morning.
A dress that has been bought before Ah Ching left.
( shopped with her in Times Square )

Ok, enough for the intro. Here are my CNY clothes.
[The Short Pants - RM 36]

(front)


(back)

[White Long Sleeve Shirt]
Kinda plain. Lack of accessories.


[Free Size Blue Long Sleeve Shirt]
That's why it's a bit loose for me, yet comfortable.
Looks relaxing, right?


[Green Stripe Shirt with a Cap Behind]
This shirt is quite long for me, and it's size M!
Again, it's a bit loose.


[Jean Dress Bought in Times Square with Ching - RM 50]
It can be worn in 3 ways. It has 4 stripes.
First: tie the two front stripes at the back.

(front)

(back)

Second: hide all stripes inside the dress.
But, I prefer to add a ribbon.


Third: tie all 4 strips at the side.


[Dress Bought in Morning Market]

Erm...Don't know what to say.

Here is a cap by Blue Toms and the last shirt, by Googles.


-Combining the two-

Yeng or not?

Whew~ Taken some time for me to take all these photos and upload them here.
This post is really a lot of work. Hahaha!
But, I'm satisfied with it. =)

5 comments:

pig said...

nice post woh
nice crop of da cap btw

Unknown said...

thanks...
haha! use "pig".
clever u!
y not "+1除七八十四" ?

i am yoke ching lee said...

wahh, ur really free oo
the body seems to be the mannequin's, doesn't look like human's

i like the blue shirt, good color,and the dresss we bought together looks nice on you, worth it lah

Joanne Lee said...

nice outfits!!! I like the dress with ribbon on.It makes you look cute! The last one not bad either. Yes. You definitely look yeng

Unknown said...

all my 保姆 leave comments! yeah! damn happy!
ching: are u criticizing my body or praising it? blue one definitely looks very casual and comfortable. hehe.
Joanne: I bought the dress with ah ching lo. it seems like the word "cute" has nvr leave me alone. the last one is really yeng. haha!

Run Devil Run + Love Light