Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What a "Nice" Day to Start With

awaken by the alarm I set.
10 mins after that, calling from mom downstairs, asking me about the printing stuff that my aunt asked me to do last night.
OMG! This time I'm really screwed!
I forgot to print the document that she sent me!!!
For anyone, such as my bro and sista, who know my aunt, they know what would happen next if we didn't do the thing we have promised her.
Damn!
Quickly pulled myself out of the bed and switched on my laptop.
Heard my aunt's voice downstairs. Oh God!!! (even God can't help me right now.)
After she found out about it, she left, followed by my mom's and dad's calling.
"Ok~Ok~ I know!" *waiting for my laptop to be ready*
Went into hotmail website. Open my inbox. Click here and there.
Ok, finally downloaded the file and save it in my pendrive in semi-conscious state.
Went downstairs and printed the doc out. *hustling*
DONE!
If anyone thinks that this event has ended, you are 100% wrong!
The coming part was the worst.
Called my aunt, she answered with a nice tone.
And, just 1 second after she knew it was me, I was bloodily scolded on the phone.
"you are just like your brother! only know how to promise but never do it! how are u going to work in the future? If your boss ordered you to print the meeting documents which he's going to use the next morning and you forgot, what will happen? If the documents are urgently in need, what are you going to do? If you can't do it, you should have told me earlier! I can ask your dad to print it out for me! Is that hard to just print a piece of document?!"
Every word in total harshness.
Listened to every word she said, held the phone in my hand, standing, keeping quiet.
"I suddenly forgot."
One sentence attracted a whole scolding session again.
Finally...
"Printed?"
"Yes."
"Bring it to me."
"Ok. I'll bring it to you now."
Calmed myself down. After changing, tried to hold the tears in me.
"Pa, drive me to grandma's house."
Suddenly, tears burst out me. (skip the long story of calming down myself after that.)
Arrived there. Handed the paper to her.
And, again, being scolded again. This time wasn't that fierce like just now. *standing right beside her, looking at her, listening to whatever she said.*
"I won't forget next time."
"It's better for family members to scold you than outsiders."
I squeezed a smile out for her which I think it looks quite natural.
Then, I leaved with my dad. Walking out of the house, I held the tears inside my eyes. ( scolding myself in my heart, "why do I always have to cry! damn! I hate myself being weak!")

-End of Story-

So, I guess this is a good day, huh?

Digression:
Going out with my dad later in the afternoon to buy bus ticket and shop for rice.
Hmm...when will I get the chance to buy digi campus?
If I told my dad, would he allow me to buy?
If he asked the reason of buying it, how should I tell him?
Gah~

2 comments:

i am yoke ching lee said...

zhou zi gam yak, ho bi dong co???
p/s: how can i have a setting that will notify me whenever your reply?? i need to go to your blog to see whether you reply, hmm, guess that is the reason why your blog is viewed ten times.ahahhah

Unknown said...

stupid ching, always criticize my blog. herh. Jack Ming also ada read my blog, recently only I know. Ah heong also did read my blog, ok? My class monitor, KJ also follows one but he never comments. not that bad la. at least i have u ma. :)
I don't know about that. But I think it's possible if u have a blog.but it will send to google mail.

Run Devil Run + Love Light