Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Went to TS again

Every end of the year, there are discounts! YES! (year-end-sale)
This year, same as last year, went to Times Square to shop.
Have to admit, it's kinda boring at the beginning cos I couldn't shop a thing!Align CenterExperience this for the first time - nothing caught my attention.
But, in the end, I manage to find two pairs of shoes! Hope that they can match with my dresses and CNY clothes.

Shopaholic (a shop in TS) is a good store to buy shoes. Cheap (There are RM 15, 20, 40... shoes to choose from), pretty (at least I can find shoes that fit me), good service (other store's promoters seem to be rude sometimes, spoil my mood nia). Since one pair is 39.90 and if I buy two, they will be RM 60. So, ended up buying two then. One is high heels (Jeans), another is just normal flat cover shoes.

When I first entered the store, the high heels was the one that I noticed first becos it looks so tiny! I thought my feet wouldn't be able to fit in but I could, without any pain, just a bit tight, that's all, and Kam said it fits me quite well. So, considered quite some time as it's made of jeans which might be hard for me to match with my clothes o dresses. However, in the end, I bought it! yeah! Because of the promotion, I bought another pair which is a type of shoes that I don't have. (I have too little shoes d, that's why.)

-As you can see, photos taken on INTI's bed-
(sorry to the owner of the bed)

I plan to match my shoes with black stoking. Then, match together with either short pants or dresses. Hmmm... I'm scared I will look lala. :( Gah~ shall try in Kam's house and ask for his comments d.

I did buy a dress but I think I don't look nice in it even though it fits me. It costs me 25 bucks. Maybe I will upload the photo of it next time. Ohya, Kam and I watched bodyguards and assassins just now. It was just ok. In fact, it's a bit boring. Without any reason, I have the feeling that Avatar won't be nice too, just normal.

1 comment:

shu zen said...

lol.....wei, trust me!!! avatar is vry vry nice!!!!

Run Devil Run + Love Light