Friday, December 25, 2009

First Christmas with Kam

This year Christmas is a bit different from the past as I wasn't in my own home but, in other's.
His family doesn't celebrate Christmas. Christmas to them is just like any other days, same as my family too. So, what have I done during Christmas?
On 24th, Kam and I were rushing to bus Terminal 2 for our bus, scheduled at 8:30 pm. However, because of the delay of KTM, we have failed to catch the bus even with taxi. So, there goes my 20 bucks for the taxi. In the end, thanks to the bus driver for 9:30 pm, which is another bus to Larkin, we got the ticket by paying extra 20 bucks per person. Felt so sorry for the bus driver because the ticket seller of the bus company didn't want to let us do that. Instead, she wants us to buy a new ticket, which is 50 bucks. (I don't know whether it's for 2 persons or per person.) I was so mad at that time that I wanted to curse the lady. (I know~ I was a bit evil.) However, we managed to arrive Larkin bus station safely. And, thanks to the bus driver. God will always bless you, uncle.
Arrived at Kam's house at 1 am sth. Felt so sorry for causing his parents to sleep late. Paisei~
25th => everything is just like any other days. The difference is the children that are around, a 2-year-old boy and a 1-year-old boy. Both are Kam's big brother's kids.
One special event happened in the night. Electricity was cut off, maybe for maintenance. At the same time, Kam and I were too hungry that we were forced to cook in dark. Actually, he's the one that did the cooking while I was waiting for my supper. Hehehehe!

-Left one was his, right one was mine-
With a candle at the center, this was our romantic supper.


-Kam took a photo of me after he finished his supper.-
What a stalker.

Overall, it was a common but peaceful Christmas where there were no crowds screaming and shouting.

p/s: thx dear, for preparing supper and washing dishes. =)

1 comment:

Joanne Lee said...

So sweet !!
Are u guys applied to the same university?祝你幸福

Run Devil Run + Love Light