Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates for Random Post

It's night meaning it's morning in Missouri.

So, I got my email from both International Student Coordinator and Selina Zhu (person who subleases her room to me).

The coordinator, Becky told me that I have to take both exams and Mizzou might prefer me to have my MMR vaccination there and TB test MUST be done there. Vaccination Cost: around $150!!! So expensive!

As for Selina, she replied me that the apartment is on the third floor, HIGHEST floor of the building.
I AM SO DEAD.
However, there is one good news. The shuttle bus is FREE! So, I can save $35.00. Awesome~

Digression:
I learned how to play Minesweeper today! I know I'm lame, for learning this game so late. Anyway, thanks to my dear Jishuen Kam. ^.^

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light