Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Random

I dare not count down for the date. I know it's getting near. I do not dare to count if it's next week. Just let it be.

Ying Ting was saying that she hopes she can go to the states early. I was like "what?!". Ok, I really hope that I can stay longer here in Malaysia so that I can have a trip to JB. Hope to see him and his nephews. They are so "chu bi".
[From his brother's album]
-Ryan-

-Ronan running in the front, Ryan chasing at the back-

Too bad that even if I have finished packing all the things needed, I don't think my dad would allow me to go to KL or JB as well. He's scared that bad things like accident might happen or I might be too tired after the trip, etc. =(  I really wish I could go there.

Just finished packing one of my luggage bags. Weighed it on a normal weighting scale. 21-22kg. Now I have to think what to put in another luggage bag as base because most of my clothes have been put into the first bag to be the base. I think the second bag would mostly be filled with shampoos, toothpastes, cosmetics, facial cleansers, stationeries, shoes, inner wear, medicines and etc.

This morning, I received an email from my uni's officer, sending me a link containing my orientation schedule pdf file. Unhappy to realize that I have English Placement Exam and ALEKS Math Placement Exam on the same day which will be on 17th August in the morning 8am until afternoon. =( So I wrote an email to her, asking her whether I must take those exams and if I do, what are covered in the exams. Hopefully I'll receive her email by tonight. I have health screening on 16th as well. I think it might be TB test.

Recently, I just realized that The Reverse [the place where I'm going to live for a year] has no private bus for the residents. So, every month, I have to pay extra $35.00 for the bus fares. How disappointing. This makes me think of moving after staying there for a year. Hmm...I shall keep this thought to myself first.

Moreover, I have missed out one important aspect when I chose The Reserve. I wasn't aware that there are many floors in building of The Reserve. I don't actually know how many floors are there in one typical building, but I guess it's either 3 floors or 4. If I happened to live on the highest floor, it would be like living in Block S forth floor again. That was terrible!!! Imagine I reach there at noon with 2 huge luggages, total of 46kg plus with a hand luggage of 5kg plus a backpack. I have no idea how I am going to carry the two huge luggages where each weighs 23kg up to forth floor. Even if I live in third floor, this is going to be a huge pain in the ass. I just have to pray hard and hope that there's someone, may be  a maintenance guy will help me to carry those luggages for me, free. I think I'm running out of hope because I notice that I kept using "hope" for my problems.


No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light