Thursday, August 5, 2010

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER TONIGHT

What a nice family I have.
And how nice my family has treated me, especially my dad and my elder sister.

Thank you for the help.

To wake me up to see the reality.

This help is really growing me up.

To understand the wonderful family I have.

Since Form 2, I have learned a good moral lesson - to thank people.

But I never thought that I will get to apply it to my family.

I thought I will going to apply to outsiders only.

Thank you guys, now I know.

And forever, I will remember.

2 comments:

a pretty girl from seattle said...

why you no new posts?

Unknown said...

oh?! a pretty girl?! hmm...
I was too lazy to update it.
I have experienced a lot since the day I stepped onto the flight to fly to US.
But, I just have no words to describe how it was because it's just TOO MUCH.

Run Devil Run + Love Light