Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finally, it's DONE!

After struggling really hard for almost a month, I'm officially done with my housing. ^.^v

First of all, I felt really bad for breaking my promise to a girl. Luckily she has found someone. If not, I can't imagine how terrible the issue will be. I guess she definitely hates me now. So, again, I am sorry.

Secondly, thanks to Hoay Lynn, Lit Ung and Chi Kai in helping me for the room at The Reserve. If Hoay Lynn had not told me about the room, I wouldn't have found it. That was super helpful. Thanks a lot my pretty senior. As for Chi Kai, thanks for calling me and answering my questions. However, you gave me the wrong info about the way to pay online. As long as you have VISA or MASTERCARD, regardless of which bank and which country, you can pay online. And my facial expression turned to =.=" when I saw the back of my dad's credit card written "VALID WORLDWIDE" in capital letter. As for Lit Ung, thanks for spending time to listen to my whines and story, plus explaining to me the real situation to clear my mind.Thank you guys.

During the process of finding a suitable and great housing, my best friend, Lexie Lee has definitely been very helpful to me. She tried to help me in every possible ways which I felt really grateful to have her as my best friend, even until now or maybe in the future, I will remember it. Besides, when I nearly collapsed, Jishuen stood by my side, helping me to find available housing during the night until early morning when he could just sleep. I felt lucky to you by my side every time to back me up. Thank you, my dearest Lexie and Jishuen.

Guess how much do I have to pay? $1125.00
Yes! It is in Dollar, not Malaysia Ringgit.
Here is the breaking down of the total:
Deposit is $750 [two-month rent]
First installment payment is $375 [first-month rent]

Expensive huh? But it's nearer than the one I found in the first place. It's 2.4 miles away from my campus. The rent includes water, internet and all the other amenities. The great thing about it is that it's fully furnished with full-size bed, dresser, built-in computer desk, ceiling fan, couch, chair, coffee and end table, TV stand, dining room table, four chairs. [copy paste from the webpage. XD] Though I have no idea now of who I'll be living with but luckily it has individual bedroom lock. Plus, it's great to have bathroom attached to my bedroom. 
Here's the example of floor plan:


Some other photos on facebook: 
[These photos are from Chi Kai's photo album. I hope he won't mind. =)]
-Living Room-


-Kitchen-

-Bathroom-


-View from Balcony- (I think)



By checking out his album, only then I know that his girlfriend is a good cook. I think I'll be going to his place quite often. ^.^ [paisei har...本小姐是不会煮饭菜的]
Hope his girlfriend won't just cook specifically for him only. Haha! [I want 'tumpang']

p/s: I can wash the dishes after having the meal... heee heee...

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light