Saturday, October 17, 2009

After Stat Test 2

Weekends is the best! But this weekends isn't that fun, having to prepare for my upcoming accounting test 2 and sta quiz on Monday.

Luckily, I manage to survive through this hectic week, by sleeping at 3am every night and waking up at 8-9am. Now, my body systems are all down. Feeling a bit old lately but I have found a cure for that.

Last night was a bit crazy. After having my stat test 2 (I think I screw up again), I played pool for almost 4 hours?? Haha! From 3.45-6.30, lepak in skillpool. Then after dinner, pool again until I reached my room at 10pm. Then, out to common room to study at 11pm, but the revision wasn't effective at all. No mood to study. ==" Kacau Kam when he's doing his calc2 assignment4 and we chatted. Sorry oh, Kam. Hahaha! Anyway, found out a good news - Kam scoring full in his calc2 Test 2. Damn! He is so smart. *envy* But this isn't all about intelligence, I know he worked very hard to get that result. A photo to prove:

See? How serious and hardworking this Kam Kam is? As always, I'm the one who kacau him only. Wahahahaha!

Oh, there's one important photo that I forgot to upload. The pool table miracle. Hehehe!

Created by me! This is real, no editing or anything. I hit the ball so that I can hit MJ's blue ball out. In the end, both balls stuck in front of the hole, half hanging. Damn Yeng.

By the way, I saw the good looking guy again yesterday. He was playing pool with his friend. This time, I watched him from close distance. To my surprise, he is very good in pool! Almost all balls enter when he hits, and he barely aims at all. Damn zhun.

Regarding my stat test 2, I want to thank all those who have wished me - Kam, my Peng Peng, Gaik Lyn especially and others. Having lunch with you (Gaik Lyn) was delightful. Hope to see you around in INTI, and makan together next time. =) Be happy always, girl.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light