Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dinner then Play Pool Again

Today I was a total pig for sleeping the whole day. Slept at 4am then woke up at 1.30pm. Had my lunch (instant cup noodles+egg). Went online for awhile and played poker on FB. Slept again at 4pm until 7pm. Then, called every possible friend to find one to have dinner with. Finally, I found Hao Xiang and MJ. After having 1 fish and 1 chicken special burger, we went to Trick Shot to play pool. MJ said "ONLY AWHILE". Ya right! When it's playing pool, we never play "ONLY AWHILE". XD



First time playing outside of INTI, at Trick Shot. The facilities there are nice, better than that in INTI, especially the balls and table. Balls are very shinny and smooth, so I don't have to use much strength to hit them into hole. Hao Xiang said he can't stand the way I hit the balls as it seems like I just simply hit the balls but they all enter. Hahaha! It's not true though! Since I really did aim first before I hit. Please la~

Never thought of uploading this resit, but I did, as Hao Xiang suggested, so that I can prove that I did go there and beat both MJ and him. I am so excited today to have won. However, I think it's all about luck and the right feeling when you play pool. So, MJ is still cool in it! He is really good in it. This is undeniable. He can just clean the table, leaving only 1 ball left when it's your turn to make your FIRST move in that game (which means you still have 7 balls left).

As shown above, we played from 8.44pm till 10.21pm. It is quite expensive to play there as one hour = 13 bucks!!! (I have calculated.) I guess we would still prefer to play in INTI as 1 hour = 9 bucks only.

p/s: Kam, get the 9 bucks that I owe you in pool from Hao Xiang, as he owes me 9 bucks.

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light