Monday, October 12, 2009

Experiencing Short Semester

Whew~ Didn't update my blog for awhile already. What are the things that keep me busy all the time? I guess there will be no other than my stat and accounting II. Let's see what are the things that I need to cope with in this week.

Mon: [today] hand-in accounting assignment. Luckily I have MJ and Hoo Siang to cover the assignment. After completing the cover page, table of content, bibliography and intro, I went to sleep at 5.30am. I feel guilty now cuz MJ and Hoo Siang didn't sleep all night just to finish the last question and check/edit the assignment. Later treat them dinner la. Anyway, the assignment is still incomplete as MJ just told me that they still need to edit the conclusion for a little bit more. I wanted to help out but, internet connection sucks, unable to transfer the file, eff~. So, asked MJ to sleep first, then wake up at 4pm, do the final touching on the assignment then done! (HOPE SO) Have to pass up the assignment before 6pm. Now it's time for me to sleep also. Have been sleeping around 3-5am every day. Tire~

Wed: Due date for SPSS Project. I guess that won't be a much problem since my group has nearly done all on last friday, only left the conclusion.

Thu: Due date for STAT assignment 4. This one is going to take about an hour or more to finish. After that, still need to compare answer and discuss with friends. I think I'll settle it tonight, if possible.

Fri: This is the worst among all - STAT test 2. I screwed up my last test; it's REALLY TERRIBLE. Possibility to get an A is very low, unless I can score perfectly in test 2 and finals. If not, ~.~"
4 credit hours man! I don't want the same thing that happened in calc 1 to be repeated. NO!!!

The following Mon: Acc test 2. I barely know about those chapters that are going be tested. So, 2 days for 3 chps??? =.=" Sweat... Test 2 is going to be difficult this time as the format will be the same as finals.

Argh...My body and mind are complaining. Time to sleep now. Started to feel headache. I think I won't be able to jog today. Sleep now, and then, 3.50pm wake up. Ok! Tidur now. -.-zzzzz

No comments:

Run Devil Run + Love Light